Rynox Storm Evo 2 Black Grey Riding Jacket
Rynox Storm Evo 2 Riding Jacket is nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo is perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for top-shelf performance with an extra dose of ventilation.
- Shoulder and Elbow- Knox Microlock CE Level 2 protectors certified to EN 1621-1:2012 Type B (T+/T-)
- Back- Knox Microlock CE Level 2 protector certified to EN 1621-2:2014 (T-)(New for 2021)
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621-3:2017(New for 2021)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell- Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile- 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Zones- Invista Cordura® panels at shoulders and elbows
- External Metal Sliders- On shoulders
- DWR Shell- DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System- Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit- Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Fit- Sports touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation- Strategically placed 4 intake vents, 4 cross vents and 1 exhaust vent
- Ergonomic Trims- Accordion stretch panels on shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort- Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Fit Modulation- Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Custom Developed Girth Adjustor Fittings- Improved load bearing performance. Ergonomic design. Ease of fit modulation.
- Custom Developed Micro Velcro Closures- No chafing on skin. Sleek design. Stronger performance.
- Cargo Capacity- 2 side pockets
MODULAYER – Performance Layering System
Under our MODULAYER system, you can buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Buy your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs.
Category:Riding Jackets |