The nimble, lightweight and ventilated Storm Evo Riding Pants, with the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Shell technology.
Motorcycles are the smallest vehicles on the road. Especially after dark, we motorcyclists become less visible to other vehicles, leading to the possibility of accidents.
We developed the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Shell technology with the objective of making it safer for motorcyclists to ride in low light conditions.
NOCTEX: How it works?
The Noctex fabric is a laminate of microscopic retro-reflectors over an abrasion resistant polyester shell.
The NOCTEX fabric looks an inconspicuous dark grey during the day, but when light hits its surface after dark, it instantly illuminates brightly.
The light is reflected back to its source, lighting up your entire silhouette. This makes you highly visible to oncoming traffic and reduces the likelihood of low-visibility related accidents after dark.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621:1-2012 (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip: Knox (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN CE EN1621:1-2012 (Type A)
- KneeSlap Technology: Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Jacket connection zipper
- Increased Low Light Visibility: When light hits the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective panels after dark, it lights up your entire silhouette. This makes you highly visible only to the drivers of vehicles coming towards you from the front, back or side.
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-viz green trims
FIT & COMFORT:
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)