Certification: CE Level 2 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
Knox CE Level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows & Safe-Tech CE Level 2 back protector makes the new Rynox Tornado Pro riding jacket one of the safest in the market. You can also add the CE Level 1 chest protectors(Sold separately)
The Tornado Pro riding jacket is made from 600D PU Coated polyster with tear resistant Dobby weave. 3D Mesh panels with dual fold knit provide superb ventilation. And INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction provide better protection against slides. Safety Stitching system on all impact zones increase anti-abrasion properties.
This riding jacket is designed for sports touring. You get adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs so that jacket fits snugly without flapping in wind. Soft Neoprene on collar and cuffs prevent chafing of skin.
Retro reflective panels on back and arms in addition to iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves make you visible to others during night rides.
Rynox Tornado pro is actually 3 jackets in one. The outer jacket is the normal riding jacket that you see. Inside, you get an internal rain liner of Breathable Reissa membrane. This rain liner can be worn as a stand-alone rain coat also. And you also get internal thermal liner made from high performance bio-tech fibre. The liner has high heat preservation characteristics, is also highly durable and quick to dry. So with the Rynox Tornado Pro riding jacket, you can ride all 365 days in a year without bothering about rains or cold.
About Rynox :
Rynox Gear was born with a vision to provide quality, reliable luggage at an affordable price. “”Quality is not an act. It is a habit” at Rynox. Protection, Comfort, Reliability and Style have been the pillars of Rynox gear motorcycle apparel. When Rynox releases a product, you can be sure that it has gone through some rigorous testing on different terrains by their veteran test riders.
Note All Rynox products covered by 6-month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.
Features of Rynox Tornado Pro Version 3 Riding Jacket:
- KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (Sold separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell is lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile with 600D PU coated polyester. Tear-resistant Dobby weave.
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- Safety Stitch System comes with a dual stitching on slide zones
- Increased Low Light Visibility is offered by retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
- Internal Rain Liner is constructed by a breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. It can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell. Can withstand light showers when worn as a stand-alone jacket.)
- Internal Winter Liner comes with full sleeves and is made from a high-performance bio-tech fiber called Sustrans, which is created using Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- It is a Sports touring fit Jacket
- Fit Modulation is offered by Girth adjusters on the waist, arms, and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort offered by a Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin