Touratech Aventuro Carbon, Made to solve all demands in life!
The Aventuro Carbon is specifically designed for the requirements of real explorers. Reliable remote travel experiences are the basis for the combination of off-road genes with absolute onroad capability.
We did combine minimum weight, maximum comfort and usability as well as we optimized the function to the really important things and improved the helmet with clever additional features.
The Touratech Aventuro Carbon is, not only because of its multiple certified safety, probably the most versatile multifunction helmet on the market.
- Ultra hard carbon shell
- Complies with ECE 2205 and DOT
- Wide field of vision
- Double D-ring closure
- Pin-lock visor
- Ergo Padding System
- Easy to use
- Convert without tools
- Clever ventilation
- Skin-friendly washable interior
- Antiperspirant, anti-allergic Coolmax lining
- Integrated goggle strap guide
- Intercom preparation
- Camera holder
- Accessories holder
- The exclusive use of carbon fibre for the helmet shell allows the combination of maximum safety standards at lowest weight.
Weight: from 1280gr (+/-50gr)
The aerodynamically optimised helmet shape was developed to minimise lift and turbulence.
Field of vision:
- The large panorama field of view offers best all-round visibility and thus actively increases safety. This also makes the Aventuro Carbon ideal for wearers of spectacles.
- Perfect ventilation via 5 adjustable air inlets and 4 air outlets. Their effect is reinforced by optimised air channels made of EPS foam.
- The removable chin air protector and the off-road air inlet increase air supply during off-road travel.
Off-road air inlet:
- The front cover can be removed instantly to provide maximum ventilation.
- Inner lining made of Coolmax™, replaceable and washable. 3-dimensional pre-shaped cheek pads made of Coolmax™ with Emergency Strap System.
Reflective zones on the underside of the pads increases visibility during poor weather and at night.
Ergo Padding System:
The "Ergo Padding System" enables optimal adjustment of the helmet to the individual head shape of the wearer using several foam pad strips.
Soft lower edge made of rubber. Formed outwards in the chin area to prevent injuries of the upper sternum and collarbone. The rear section features an extension to protect against dripping water.
The specially shaped helmet shield offers best protection against dirt or sun at all times without interfering with the aerodynamics of the helmet.
The correct size can be adjusted at any time via the extension with multiple settings developed especially for the Aventuro Carbon.
The scratch-resistant coated, three-dimensionally cast visor is fitted with a recess for mounting the supplied Pinlock™ Iinner visor. This combination effectively prevents misting and provides a clear field of vision under all weather conditions.
The SuperLock ensures a securely closed visor. A special anti-fog position allows an open gap, ideal for city traffic.
The fast shot lock allows changing the visor with only two clicks.
A double D-ring closure provides safety. The extra-long chin strap provides greater comfort as the fastener does not need to be opened every time the helmet is taken off, the strap simply needs to be pulled over the tip of the nose.
The Aventuro Carbon can be converted from one version to another in 2 minutes without the need for any tools. No matter whether with helmet shield or not, with enduro goggles or not.
Ready for intercom use:
Perfectly positioned recesses inside the Aventuro Carbon and sufficient space on the outer shell of the helmet allow comfortable mounting of all common communication systems on the market.
Holders and accessories:
Two side and one overhead holding fixtures allow individual mounting of accessories such as helmet cameras. Whereby the overhead holding fixture can be mounted within seconds without the need for using tools.
Two specially developed side covers allow quick and precise fitting of QuickStrap™ goggle straps. Included exclusively in the scope of delivery of the Touratech Aventuro Carbon.
Special side covers of the visor provide minimal noise interference when using the Aventuro Carbon without a helmet shield, i.e. on motorways.
The protection and transport pouch for accessories and visors make storage child's play on the road and ensure permanent scratch-free visibility.
Scope of delivery:
a. premounted shield extension
b. premounted chin wind protection
c. visor with protective foil
2. 1 piece Pinlock inner visor
3. 1 piece off-road air inlet
4. 1 piece overhead camera holding fixture
5. 1 pair QuickStrap holders
6. 1 pair side camera holders
7. 1 pair side covers for use without shield
8. 1 pack Ergo Padding System
9. Helmet pouch with Touratech logo
10. Visor / Accessory pouch with Touratech logo
11. Instructions for use and guarantee manual
The color of the decor may change under extreme UV exposure.
Weight small outer shell: 1280gr. "On-road" + "Off-road" (1380gr. "Travel")
Weight big outer shell: 1330gr. "On-road" + "Off-road" (1430gr. "Travel")