Type: Comfort Seat
Fits: BMW R1200GS (LC)/Adventure (LC)// R1250GS/ Adventure
There are many ways to significantly improve the comfort and long-distance suitability of the standard seat on the new GS!
We provide the desired level of comfort by producing a larger, anatomically shaped foam core together with our own plastic base pan.
The seat is perfect over long distances thanks to its high-quality, non-slip, bi-elastic covering material that provides a sweat-resistant surface.
Of course these seats also feature proven Touratech optimisations such as a hollowed recess to relieve coccyx pressure, a special contour on the pillion seat surface for support while braking and accelerating, and perfect positioning of the seams. The extremely useful ability to adjust the seat angle and move the pillion seat is retained with our seats.
All in all a great investment in the future of your R1250GS/ R1200GS!
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit – there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Colour – Black
- Weight – 3.450 Kg
- Seat Height – Low
- Waterproof – Yes
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"
- Height: 50,5/52 cm
- Original Height R1200GS: 52/53,5 cm
- Original Height BMW R1200GS Adventure from 2014: 54/55.5 cm
- Our rider and pillion seats can only be used together on the Adventure!