TYPE: Dainese Riding Jackets
The Dainese Manis D1 Jacket is constructed with CE Certified back protector, chest protector, and composite elbow and shoulder protectors to ensure you are protected upon impact. This armored jacket features a back protector with four degrees of freedom, a lumbar band with a double adjustment strap, an ergonomic front plate, flexible side plates, and multiple other adjustment points to ensure your mobility. The Manis D1 Jacket also features thermoformed polyethylene foam liner and a corsa-mesh elasticated Lycra protective bodice.
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Ergonomic front plates and flexible side plates
- Adjustable strap and a forearm adjustment
- Thermoformed polyethylene foam liner
- Coarse-mesh elasticated Lycra protective bodice
- Back protector certified to CE – Cat. II – EN 1621.2/2003 lev. 2
- Chest protector certified to CE – Cat. 2 – Pr-EN 1621.3/11 lev. 2
- Composite elbow and shoulder protectors certified to CE – Cat. II -EN 1621.1
- Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- Longitudinal stretch
- Longitudinal bending
- Lateral bending controlled by special tensioner
There are no reviews yet.