TYPE: Back Armor
The DAINESE Wave 1S/11/12/13 offers the highest levels of protection, light weight, ergonomics, and ventilation distinguish this racing back protector developed with suggestions from competitive motorcycle racing’s greatest champions.
Homologated to EN 1621.2 Standard Level 2, this back protector has rigid external corrugated plates on the back and shoulder blades for better impact energy distribution and a lightweight core made of aluminum honeycomb and Astrosorb.
Ergonomics and riding comfort are guaranteed by the DAINESE Wave 1S/11/12/13 thanks to jointed pads, a patented lumbar support joint, the perforation of the structure, the use of breathable fabrics, and ample volume adjustment possibilities.
- Back protector certified to EN 1621.2/2014Standard (Lev. 2)
- External polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure
- Aluminium and Astrosorb honeycomb frame
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Liner in thermoformed polyurethane foam
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Lumbar joint: protector is able to move to the right and left and can not slip
- Liner inside back in polyester mesh fabric
- Lumbar strip liner and braces in double jersey
- It comes with an external perforated pads