REV’IT! Sand 4 H2O Silver Blue Riding Jacket
The Sand series has always been a line of gear capable of taking the rider around the world. This fourth iteration now does the job even better. Engineered with weight savings in mind and featuring a curated series of liners, the Sand 4 H2O Jacket wears easy without the fatigue of typically heavy ADV jackets. The foundation of the Sand 4 is its abrasion-resistant polyester ripstop shell. Close your eyes, and one would imagine this shell were designed solely for hot weather exploration. Three ventilation panels cover the front, twin zippered ports ventilate each arms, and the exhaust vent count at the rear is two. Matching the ventilated shell is ventilated Seeflex CE Level 2 impact armor at the shoulders and elbows. For a multi-season jacket, the hot weather tradeoffs are few. A back protector and split chest protector inserts are available upgrades (sold separately).
Talking layers, both the Hydratex mid layer and inner thermal liner are fully removable. Add one or both liners to suit your conditions. Lose the shell and you have a waterproof, insulated jacket system for setting up basecamp; Rev’it! finishes each liner as a freestanding, destination garment. Adjustment straps at the arms and torso of the shell ensure unencumbered range of motion and a secure fit regardless of your combination of liners. The jacket’s rear stash pocket is large enough to store both liners if needed. Fourth generation improvements considered, the Sand 4 H2O is a tremendous three-jackets-in-one juggernaut.
There are very few instances where the sequel eclipses the original. (You can ask Bruce Willis.) The Sand 4 Jacket is one of these historic moments. Buy. Wear. Ride on.
- Outer shell: 3D air mesh | polyester ripstop
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable Hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable Hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at shoulders and elbow
- Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector – Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Liner: 3D mesh
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logo at upper arms and pocket flap
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustable elbow protection | adjustment drawcord | adjustment strap | adjustment tabs | flexisnaps
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels
- Features: Short and long connection zipper | short connection zipper at detachable waterproof liner | soft edge at collar | two-way Collar Snap Closure System | separate wearable Hydratex® G-liner | prepared for Segur neck brace | prepared for vest connector
- Pockets: Internal pocket within thermal liner | slit pocket | inner pockets | waterproof stash pockets | waterproof inner pocket | Waterproof internal pocket at waterproof liner
Category: Riding Jackets
There are no reviews yet.