Axor Apex HEX-2 Gloss Neon Yellow Blue Helmet
Apex Hex-2 is a classic blend of modish Stunner Helmet with the newest graphics that are designed for riders to seek maximum stability and aerodynamic performance with DOT and ISI standard certification.
- Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- ISI certified
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
Note: Images for illustration purpose only.
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and toolless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Antifog lens* (Lens as provided by manufacturer’s discretion)
- Two-sided Anti-Fog function which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- One Step removal visor mechanism
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Rear end cushions Reflectors.
- Detachable spoiler for aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate material.
- Comes in two variants – clear and smoke.
- Fully removable and washable interiors
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Multi-layer cheek pads for perfect comfort and helmet stabilization
- It Weighs 1600±50 gms
There are no reviews yet.