TYPE: Open Face Helmets
The Royal Enfield Metamorph Open Face Helmets has a distinctive morphing marble pattern that is created by fusing together white and black ABS at the time of injection moulding of the shell. This process creates a very organic and unique pattern every time resulting in no two helmets being the same, just like every rider.
- Design: Open face with visor.
- Shell Construction: Outer shell made of Fiberglass that provides superior protection.
- Impact Protection: High density EPS liner for better impact absorption.
- Comfort: Comfort liner made of a combination of knit, mesh, and polyester.
- Lock: Micrometric lock with D-ring.
- Weight : 900 +/-50 grams.
- Certification: ISI (IS: 4151) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified.
- Durability: Both helmet painted surface and visor surface are UV treated for higher durability.
Visor removal mechanism: Easy to remove screw mechanism.
There are no reviews yet.