TYPE: Riding Boots
Galloping down the highway or hoofing it on the trail, the Centauri Gore-Tex boots will keep your hooves protected and comfortable for your Adventure.
If your idea of fun is hauling off down a ribbon of endless asphalt or stomping down a single track trail on a big adventure motorcycle, tuck your hooves into a pair of Dainese Centauri Gore-Tex Boots. With a full-grain leather upper, TPU and nylon reinforcements and adjustable metal buckles, the Centauri Boots are both flexible enough to hike around off the bike and rigid enough to protect your feet and ankles on the trails.
- Certified boots to CE – Cat. II – EN 13634 Standard
- There is a rigid inserts on ankles and a thermoformed insert on the shin
- TPU external ankle reinforcement
- TPU heel counter
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- The boots are constructed of a full grain cowhide leather upper
- Nylon ankle guard and Split leather inserts on the internal side
- Elasticated inserts and a Padded and ergonomic upper collar
- Breathable waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- Reflective inserts and a rubber sole with differentiated design
- Soft inserts
- TPU gear shifter guard
- Two adjustable metal buckles