Falco Avantour 2 Adventure Black Riding Boots
The Falco Avantour 2 Adventure Riding Boots are supported by the ESO MOTION MX system, which adds extra support to a sensitive area such as the ankle articulation, making this an excellent choice for long touring and adventure riding.
- ESO Motion – It consists on a lock-unlock button, which allows regulating the flexibility of the articulation and comes with reinforced arch support
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- ACF Men/Women – This is a craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
This outdoor boot is made of oil-treated leather. This material contributes to the boot’s endurance during heavy use. Furthermore, using oil-treated leather increases water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- The only scientific test required by EN 13634: 2010 to determine, define, and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test. The testing method consists of a 100-step walk on a suitable platform with water 5mm above the sole. The boot is considered waterproof after passing this test.
Type: Long Boots
Category: Riding Boots
There are no reviews yet.