Certification: ECE Certified
Type: Flip-Up Helmet
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermo-Plastic Resin) outer shell.
- Certifications: ECE 2205, DOT, NBR.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
- Three front air intakes, one rear extractor built into the neck roll and two side extractors.
- Soft-touch inserts on front vent levers, SV operating levers and chin guard lock mechanism.
- New manual visor mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for a visor removal and replacement without tools in just a few seconds. Visor opening system can be customized by changing the gear mechanism (3 different models available).
- GT 2, anti-fog scratch-resistant polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays.
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with non-scratch, anti-fog visor with a tool-free replacement system.
- The Windproof Chin strap Protection is removable
- The Helmets have a movable and washable inner liner and Removable breath deflector.
- Breathable Lycra micro-perforated crown pad and specially sanitized dry-comfort fabric cheek pads.
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra crown pad with a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. 3D cheek pads with sponges with different density and integrated neck roll.
- Liners covered by three patents.
- Reflective inserts on neck roll for better visibility at night and under poor light.
- The option of a closed helmet fitting like that on an integral helmet.
- Micrometric retention strap system.
- The retention strap system is micrometric
- Anti-theft ring on the strap.
- P/J Dual Homologation.
- Bluetooth ready.
- Estimated Weight: E2205: 1,780 g (+/-50 g) in size M.
with different density and integrated neck roll.