Certification: DOT Certified
Type: Full Face Helmet
With design cues and features from the race-level Corsa and Pista, the AGV K1 Helmet is ready to meet the needs of the everyday sport rider.
The AGV K1 Helmet has an aerodynamic shape, ventilation scheme, and spoiler developed for the wind tunnel tested Corsa R and Pista GP R. The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed and the spoiler itself features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet as you ride. The K1 also incorporates the central air intake above the visor taken directly from MotoGP developed Pista GP R to provide best-in-class ventilation.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Micro-opening visor
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved