TYPE: Dainese Riding Jackets
The men’s Elettrica Air Tex motorcycle jacket is a versatile, all-season garment that combines protection and ease of use. Constructed in resistant, anti-abrasion fabric, it allows for safe, comfortable riding even in summer, due to its excellent breathability. The removable thermal lining ensures peace of mind on the coldest of days, providing the ideal level of insulation with which to enjoy the road in confidence. Dainese safety standards are upheld with composite protectors on the shoulders and elbows, which can be removed if necessary. A dedicated pocket allows for the insertion of a G1 or G2 back protector.
- 1 inner pocket on thermal liner
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for Wave G1 and G2 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck, Waist and Wrists adjustments
- Sleeves adjustment
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Micromesh sections for improved airflow
- D-Synth 350 fabric
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized® fabric
- Removable thermal liner
There are no reviews yet.