Type: Wire Harness
- High/Low Sync – Set auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- ON/OFF and Dim – Independently control two sets of lights ON/OFF and change intensity level (for both day and night) right from your original vehicle switches.
- Modulate Lights – Set auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass –Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel with Turn Signal – This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal.
- Inverse Flashing with Hazards – This feature flashes your auxiliary lights inversely to your hazard lights, increasing visibility during road side emergency’s.
- Plug & Play Horn Installation – Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn – With this feature selected the CANsmart™ software will automatically strobe your auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated “Smart Brake” Technology – The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your brake light during deceleration before you even touch the brake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking – The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking.
- Circuit Function Selector – The Circuit Function Selector in the CANsmart software will let you run any accessory of your choice on any of the four circuits. Click on a circuit icon to open the drop-down menu and make your selection from the list of available circuit functions.
- Switched Power Source – whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out – You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power – The “accessory” circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
What’s in the box?
- CANsmart Controller Gen II
- (2) 4ft light extension cables
- 5ft SoundBomb horn extension cable
- Brake light pigtail
- Adhesive hook-and-loop fastener
- Micro USB programing cable