TYPE: Riding Gloves
The DSG CARBON X the evolution of a staple product in our collection, and the third generation builds upon the reputation of its predecessors. Aside from further enhancements with fit – which improved both the freedom of movement and the comfort when riding – the short cuffed DSG CARBON X gloves received a complete redesign to give them a future-ready style in line with our entire sport collection.
OUTER SHELL MATERIAL
- Goatskin for optimal fit and protection.
- Synthetic PU leather partially ventilated leather outer shell.
- Polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and wicks moisture away from getting damp.
- The yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every rider demands.
- Matte carbon knuckle protector.
- TPU hard shell palm slider of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove.
- Abrasion-resistant out seam stitching.
- Self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must.
- Short cuff adjustability.
- Stretch lips at fingers and thumbs Hook-and-loop closure.
- Touch screen compatible index finger.