TYPE: Riding Jackets
- Outer Shell made of 3D air mesh with a 3-dimensional knit structure that allows good ventilation
- 600 Denier Cordura fabric makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at risk of impact.
- YKK Zippers.
- Internal Rain Liner is made of breathable fabric with sealed seams. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell.)
- Internal Winter Liner: Sleeveless winter liner made from nylon fibre with 3D spiral structure for heat preservation. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket
- Shoulder and Elbow: DSG CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621
- Back: DSG CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “DSG Stripes” on sleeves
- Neck, sleeves, waist and wrists adjustment
- The ventilation panels on this garment allows for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- Inner pocket on the left and slit pockets on the outside