DSG Race Pro V2 Orange Fluo Black Riding Jacket
When people want a one-piece suit but also want a separate slim sport fit jacket, they get the DSG RacePro V2 motorcycle jacket. This motorcycle jacket is serious about business and is technically comparable to similar one-piece clothing. For the first time in its class in India, it has removable elbow sliders, a fixed hard-shell shoulder, and a speedhump found on track-ready items. You can pair the motorcycle jacket with the knee slider-equipped DSG RacePro riding trousers, or you can keep things simple by wearing riding jeans. When the removable sleeveless, thermal water repellent quilted liner is removed, the DSG RacePro V2 becomes ready for warmer weather. CE-level 2 elbow, shoulder, and back protectors from DSG.
The DSG Flex Level 2 divided chest inserts with Flexion technology – another first in India developed by DSG – come standard with every DSG RacePro V2 jacket, with the elbow and shoulder inserts receiving a protective boost from our externally positioned MotoGP protectors.
- Dual shoulder protectors
- Chest Protectors: DSG CE-level 2 Divided Insert Chest Protector The DSG divided Chest protector comes with CE Level 2 Flexion technology developed exclusively by DSG, a first in India protection. The DSG Flexion Divided Chest Protector comes standard with every RacePro V2 jacket.
- Back Protector: DSG CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector The DSG back protector is a CE-level 2 protector insert designed by DSG to maximize safety. Safety Seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why DSG uses safety seams on garment areas that have increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is torn.
- Elbow Protectors: DSG CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors Certified CE-Level 2 according to the norm EN1621-1:2012 the DSG protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The DSG protectors easily protects the rider without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Shoulder Protectors: DSG CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the DSG protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The DSG protectors easily protects the rider without sacrificing wearer comfort. TPU sliders. Fixed hard-shell shoulder sliders
Certification: CE Certified to EN standards.
The main shell is made of Cordura 600 Denier. 3D air meshing The open, dimensional structure of this knitted fabric ensures good ventilation while riding. Riders should invest in 3D air mesh. Neoprene Neoprene is a synthetic rubber that is useful for protective clothing. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, stretchable, buoyant, and stretchable. TPU is an elastomer with high abrasion and impact strength that reinforces the shoulder and elbow region.
- Hook and Loop Adjustment strap at waist Button adjustments at the elbow for a better fit Pockets
- Inner pocket – 1 Inner napoleon pocket with water resist zippers Outer pocket – 2 Slit pockets at waist Features
- Long connection zipper at waist Stretch fabric from the wrist to the armholes for a snug fit
- Stretch panel on the neck between the hump and collar Stretch lips at waist with the long zipper which prevents the jacket from creeping up: keeping the jacket and pant together.
- Accordion panels on the shoulder and back CLIMATE REGULATION Insulation Internal separate quilted water-resistant sleeveless jacket to keep the rider protected from light showers and cold
Ventilation: 3D Air mesh Ventilation panels on sides. The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
Category: Riding Jackets
There are no reviews yet.