TYPE: Tank Grip
Eazi-Grip™ tank grips feature a unique surface that provides high levels of grip helping to reduce rider fatigue and movement under hard braking whilst cornering. Increased leg grip reduces pressure on wrists and shoulders allowing for more control with your arms whilst reducing the risks of getting arm pump. They also help to maintain body positioning mid corner. Polyurethane grips are the ideal choice for track days and racing, whilst our Silicone Series is ideal for grand touring and commuting.
We recommend that on a black or a white tank, a black tank grip should be used. There is a slight ice blue tone that appears on a black tank when a clear grip is used. For a white tank, the adhesive properties on a clear grip affect the appearance.
- Specifically cut to size for a perfect fit
- Manufactured from high quality polyurethane
- Enables the rider to maintain stable body position
- Designed to assist in better bike control
- Created to help relieve rider fatigue