TYPE: Radiator Guard
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple R
- Graded aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- A low-weight unit that delivers maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Formed to follow the lines and curves of the standard Triumph radiator
- Durable black powder coat gives a factory-like finish
- Anti-vibration rubber dampers included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are positioned to benefit from open air and passing airflow to cool engine coolant flowing through their internal pipework. However, their positioning means they are also vulnerable to damage from road debris. The Triumph Street Triple R EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the delicate aluminium cooling fins and internal oil pipework by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, holing the radiator’s core. The result of a holed radiator will be leaking coolant, overheating and a high possibility of engine damage. Not forgetting the cost of a replacement radiator.
There are no reviews yet.