Falco Atlas 2 Touring Riding Boots
The ATLAS 2 employs a four-season upper lamination system, which consists of upper stratification. This feature both waterproofs and ventilates the boot. The sole construction is an additional feature that we always like to highlight. It does have a vulcanised rubber sole. This means that the sole is injected directly onto the upper rather than glued, making it unnoticeable. This boot is best suited for daily rides, long or short tours.
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly on the upper rather than glued, which makes it unreachable and it lightens the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
- The upper of the boot is made of Micro-Synth. The combination of lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance is a benefit of this material.
- The only scientific test required by EN 13634: 2010 to determine, define, and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test. The testing method consists of a 100-step walk on a suitable platform with water 5mm above the sole. The boot is considered waterproof after passing this test.
Type: Mid Ankle Boots
Category: Riding Boots
There are no reviews yet.