Falco Mixto 4 Brown Adventure Riding Boots
The MIXTO 4 ADV is a technology hybrid that combines comfort and protection. Best suited for short tours, long tours, light off-roading.
- Full-grain oil-treated leather upper and “High-Tex” membrane.
- Contoured P.U. molded shin plate.
- “D3O” ankle cups.
- Micro-adjustable buckles closure.
- Leather heat-shield.
- Heavy-duty textured Vibram sole.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
This adventure boot is made of oil-treated leather. This material contributes to the boot’s endurance during extreme use. Furthermore, using oil-treated leather increases water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- VIBRAM Outsole – The world’s leading brand in rubber outsoles for the fashion and sports industries. Vibram products combine quality, performance, and safety with innovative design and proprietary compounds developed specifically for the various disciplines of motorcycle use.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
Category: Riding Boots
There are no reviews yet.