Certification: Snell and Dot Certified
Brand: Fly Racing
Type: Full Face Helmet
- Meets and exceeds SNELL 2015 / DOT approval
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate blend shell.
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- 2 shell sizes
- Optically superior clear face shield with anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance. 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers.
- Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions.
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation
COMFORT / LINER:
- Qwick – Dry® comfort liner and cheeks pads.
- Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation.
- Removable and washable interior. Removable chin curtain
- High-Flow ventilation system.
- 4 adjustable intake vents.
- 4 passive intake vents.
- 6 exhaust vents.
- Removable air guide – helps direct airflow upwards across the shield for fog free vision
- BONUS tinted shield with Anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance.
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers. Soft fleece helmet bag