Type: Riding Gloves
The FIT-R2 gloves are one of the latest leather motorcycle gloves in the Furygan range. These racing gloves offer maximum safety with the all new metacarpal bone protection. Taking ergonomics design to new heights, these gloves are thinner with narrow with gauntlets and easily handle the demand put on racing gloves.
- Palm 100% made with goat leather
- Furygan Skin Protect lining â€“ approved by Furygan R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- The FIT-R2 are CE approved.
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers, and side of the hand.
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers).
- The ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort.
- Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility.
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been placing a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort.
- Wrist and doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and to be easier to put on.
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomic standard at Furygan.