Certification: ECE and Dot
Type: Flip-Up Helmet
- The new full-face is one of the greatest exponents of the LS2 technology applied to a helmet in terms of safety, comfort, and design. Suitable for long distances, it is designed for anyone looking to enjoy the freedom to move on two wheels in search of unique experiences without risk. Both its monochrome versions as the graphics have their own character and are created to satisfy demanding tastes.
- LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct “”A Class”” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- LS2 helmets feature Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- DOT AND ECE, UK and Europe’s highest certification standards.
There are no reviews yet.