Certification: ECE Certified
Type: Dual-Sport Helmet
· If you are a Motocross, a Moto Country or an Endure racer and you do thrill riding you need serious equipment and the PIONEER MX436 delivers! The PIONEER MX436 was developed for professional off-road use in collaboration with our LS2 riders from the Cross, Enduro and Supermotard Championship Series.
· LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct “”A Class”” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
· To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
· LS2 helmets feature Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
· ECE, UK, and Europe’s highest certification standards.