Mototech Urbane Riding Boots
TYPE: Mototech Riding Boots
- These sneaker style riding boots provide adequate safety with protective reinforcement at the ankle, toes, foot-bed and heel.
- A rider can effortlessly put on and take off the boots with the convenient lace-up + Velcro design,
- The sole is made of natural compound rubber offering tough grip and allows a natural flex.
- The gear shift zone is reinforced to increase the longevity of the shoes due to the excessive use of that area.
- Made with lightweight, durable and easy to maintain microfiber material
- Speed Lacing System+ Velcro Strap allowing for a personalized fit
- Reflective Accents on the heel for night-time visibility
- Protective metal plate strategically placed at the foot-bed provides transversal rigidity of the sole
- Highly resistant to abrasion, cutting and perforation
- Rubberized Anti-wear Gear Shift Pad
- In-built Malleolus Protection
- EVA Insole with shaped heel counter for enhanced heel support
- Build-in Thermoplastic for optimum heel and toe protection
- Nylon based thicker foam pad for added ankle support
- PTFE Water-repellent and breathable membrane (waterproof up to 35000 movements,permeability gt;10mg/sq cm/has per EN20344 standards)
- Ultra-light outsole made of durable compound rubber mixed with textured anti-slip patterns offering better grip and excellent shock absorption
- Double-stitched on all stress areas
There are no reviews yet.