Type: Frame Sliders
The Puig R12 Frame Sliders were designed to fit in between the width of a motorcycles stock handlebars and foot pegs. In the event of a crash, this design allows the stock footpegs to fold up and the handlebars and controls to stay off the ground. This sweet spot allows the nylon slider to take the majority of the damage. These mid-length frame sliders also have less of a tendency to catch on uneven surfaces, unlike long frame sliders that can cause the motorcycle to flip through the air.
Puig not only designed these frame sliders to protect the motorcycle, but the rider too. All Puig R12 Frame Sliders feature a rubber bumper cap to avoid knee and shin injuries from impact in the event of a crash.
- Protects engine and frame
- All sliders include grey rubber bumper
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Slider impact area measures 71mm W x 58mm H
- Sold in pairs
- Requires no bodywork modification