TYPE: Lever Guard
Originally conceived in Moto2 but now adopted by almost every motorcycle body worldwide (ACU, MSVR, FIM, AMA) and required for racing, the ‘Lever Guard’ was developed to help avoid the accidental engagement of the front brake/clutch lever during close wheel to wheel racing (either from accidental contact with another bike or even a rider) but can equally be applied to road riding, protecting your lever(s) from wing mirror strikes while filtering; again potentially causing brake/clutch engagement.
- As used by the Moto Rapido BSB team, among others.
- Compliant with FIM racing regulations.
- Available in 5 colours (black, blue, red, orange, green).
- Fit to both clutch and brake lever side.
- Made from DuPont™ Zytel®
- Supplied with all required hardware for the bespoke and racing bar applications.
This moulded Lever Guard kit can be fitted to either the brake or clutch sides and has been specifically designed for the BMW S1000RR ’19- models and is available in a range of colour options.