Royal Enfield Stalwart Black Brown Riding Gloves
TYPE: Royal Enfield Riding Gloves
- Made with a combination of tough leather and flexible polyester, these gloves are the hybrid we created for a city rider.
- Ideal for touring, these are made of perforated leather that keeps the airflow intact.
- The Knox knuckle protectors offer safety and a special leather patch reinforces the rider’s grip.
- 100% Goat Leather
- 100% Poly stretch
- Knuckles: KNOX knuckle protectors
- Palm:KNOX SPS (scaphoid protection system)
- Grip:Leather patch at palm for advanced grip
- CERTIFICATION: CE CERTIFIED
- Highly ventilated due to perforated leather
- Non-winter, ideal for touring
- High protection with Knox knuckle protectors
- Accordion stretch panels for flexibility
- Sponge padding for impact resistance
- TPR strap with velcro closure to avoid slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
There are no reviews yet.