Type: Full System Exhaust
Fits: Kawasaki Ninja 650 (2017-19)
The SC-Project complete unit is the direct result of the research, development and design work carried out by the internal R&D department together with the major MotoGP and SBK Championship Teams.
The SC-Project complete unit uses CNC machined bushings turned from solid allow the exhaust system perfect couplings that make fitting easier and improve system performance. The use of titanium or AISI 304 stainless steel of reduced thickness makes the system lighter and ensures better bike rideability. The production of fittings of variable dimensions guarantees a marked increase in performance both in terms of torque and maximum power through the entire bend.
The innovative SC1-R, a benchmark for the Superbike World Championship that came about from the need to offer the public a product with a racing soul happened to be a road legal beast. The SC1-R muffler boasts sophisticated technical solutions such as bracket and fitting welds with T.I.G. technology, sound-absorbing material designed to withstand the very high temperatures and exhaust gas pressures of racing motorcycles, and the titanium insert bushings machined from solid by CNC machines, which guarantee impeccable couplings.
- Slip on Exhaust – NO, Full Exhaust System 2-1
- Header Material – Stainless Steel Aisi 304
- Body Material – Matt Black Painted Titanium
- End Cap Material – Carbon Fiber
- Frame Attachments – Welded bracket
- Lambda Probe – YES
- DB Killer – YES
- Power – +4.3 CV @4500 RPM
- Torque – +6.7 Nm @4500 RPM
- Homologation – EC, TUV Approved
- Street Legal – YES
- Full exhaust system 2-1 with steel AISI 304 pipes
- SC1-R slip on muffler
- Springs and screws
- Heat resistant stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Homologation card
There are no reviews yet.