Type: Full System Exhaust
Fits: Honda CBR 650 R (2019-20)
The SC-Project complete unit is the direct result of the research, development and design work carried out by the internal R&D department together with the major MotoGP and SBK Championship Teams.
The SC-Project complete unit uses CNC machined bushings turned from solid allow the exhaust system perfect couplings that make fitting easier and improve system performance. The use of titanium or AISI 304 stainless steel of reduced thickness makes the system lighter and ensures better bike rideability. The production of fittings of variable dimensions guarantees a marked increase in performance both in terms of torque and maximum power through the entire bend.
The metallic part of the SC1-M exit section is supplied in black in order not to interfere with the sportive design of the carbon endcap. The endcap is equipped with DB-killer and its specific block system. The external part can be supplied both in titanium and carbon edition, depending on bike models. The fixing clamp is made in titanium.
- Slip on Exhaust – NO, Full Exhaust System 4-1
- Header Material – Stainless Steel Aisi 304
- Body Material – Carbon Fiber
- End Cap Material – Carbon Fiber
- Frame Attachments – Bracket
- Lambda Probe – YES
- DB Killer – YES
- Weight – -2.5 Kg (Stock 8.5 Kg / SC 6 Kg)
- Homologation – EC, TUV Approved
- Street Legal – YES
- Full exhaust system 4-1 with steel AISI 304 pipes
- SC1-M slip on muffler
- Springs and screws
- Heat resistant stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official warranty
- Homologation card
There are no reviews yet.