TYPE: Fork Seal Protectors
SealSavers protects the bike’s fork seals from dust, dirt and mud! They are a revolutionary design that act as a pre-wipe, wiping away any dirt, dust and mud that has accumulated onto the forks, preventing it from getting into your fork seals as your forks compress. The Long Style is designed to protect the entire smaller fork tube, preventing knicks, pits, and scratches on the fork tube. Long SealSavers fork seal covers are a durable and washable fork cover that will not affect your fork damping or preload. SealSavers Long Style are easy to install on your machine. Remove the front tire and take the forks out of the triple clamps, then just slide the fork cover on the fork tube and cover the seals, then keep it in place with the provided zip ties.
These are compatible with most bikes having a fork tube diameter of 44 – 50mm.
Protects the bike’s fork seals from dust, dirt and mud
Durable and washable
Will not affect the fork damping or preload
Fits conventional and inverted forks
Easy to install
Sold in pairs
Tips for Using Seal Savers Fork Covers
- Apply the zip tie to the largest portion of the fork tube so the fork guard rubs on the zip-tie.
- When washing your bike, flip up the bottom side of the SealSavers to wash any small amount of dirt that has gathered. Be sure to flip the SealSavers back down before they dry.
- If there is the circlip around the larger for tube, take a flat head screwdriver and pop that off. Place the zip-tie where that was to allow the fork guard to rub on the zip-tie and not on the SealSavers.
- Material: Neoprene
- Compatibility: Fork tubes with a diameter of 36 – 43mm
- Color: Black
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- SealSavers Long Fork Seal Protectors – 36-43mm x 1 pair
- Zip ties x 2