TYPE: Riding Jackets
The TARMAC Corsa jacket was already feature rich, so for a minor cosmetic change, we added the TARMAC T logo up-front for 2021.
We’ve really pushed the boundaries with the TARMAC CORSA jacket. Besides the design of the jacket that was reworked several times, it incorporates all the available features on the Tarmac One III jacket, giving you the added benefits of a racing hump, CE approved level-II armor for the spine and chest protectors as standard. This one is for those who want no compromise.
- Outer shell 100% polyester heavy duty 600DN fabric with cool 3D polyester mesh designed especially for the maximum ventilation and abrasion resistance.
- Detachable dual layer waterproof liner for the blockage of water during those monsoon showers.
- Detachable double sided thermal insulation liner to keep you warm and extra cozy during the winters. External shoulders armours on the outer shell in PU plastic for added safety.
- 3M reflection beautifully incorporated in the design of the jacket for high visibility at night.
- CE Approved Level-II armours (updated for 2021) on shoulders and elbows. CE Approved Level-II armors (updated for 2021) on spine.
- Fixed Hump added on the back, giving it a sporty look and providing much needed neck protection.
- Detachable PU chest protectors to protect your front rib cage.
- Rubber padding added on the back for rib protection. Original YKK wired zippers for smooth and fast movement.
- Stretch Panels at back of shoulders for freedom of movement.
- Special tightening function on the bicep and arm for the perfect fit.
- Velcro straps and zip for waist adjustment.
- Two pockets on the outer shell and one waterproof pocket inside the jacket. Moreover, there is also a mobile and documents pocket inside the jacket.
- TARMAC logos on the front and back.
- Soft inner collar for added comfort.
- Connection Zip jacket to pant feature.
- TARMAC logo rubber covered studs.
- Hook for holding keys placed on the right side of the jacket.