Type: Comfort Seat
Fits: Triumph Tiger Explorer
Can't sit better than this! We also offer this popular comfort seat in our patented breathable version for the most discerning riders! The seat construction is based on an open-pored foam core with a spacer fabric around the seat to allow air to flow more easily through the ultra-strong, elastic, waterproof textile cover.
The result of this elaborate construction is overwhelming, and guarantees maximum riding comfort not only on long rides, but also at high outside temperatures and in extreme humidity. And yet there are no disadvantages or restrictions in normal everyday use. Quite the opposite, in fact, right from the very first kilometre, the air exchange helps to prevent your undergarments from wrinkling and creasing! The ultimate seat for rider and pillion passenger! The seat is 100% waterproof
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit – there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Colour – Black
- Seat height – Standard
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Specially contoured pillion seat prevents slippage when braking and accelerating
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat, or you can order an extra set from your dealer
There are no reviews yet.