Type: Comfort Seat
Fits: Triumph Tiger Explorer
The standard seat on the Tiger Explorer has great potential for improvement, both for the rider and pillion passenger.
Not only have we modified the shape, hardness and incline of the foam, we also use a bi-elastic, sweat-resistant, non-slip cover material with sealed seams.
On the Tiger Explorer it was particularly important to provide thicker foam for the thinly padded pillion seat, to improve comfort on longer journeys.
The seat is 100% waterproof
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit – there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Colour – Black
- Seat height –Standard
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Specially contoured pillion seat prevents slippage when braking and accelerating
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat, or you can order an extra set from your dealer