Fits: BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adventure/ R1200GS (LC) / R1200GS Adventure (LC)
Desierto fairings have been setting standards for the conversion of a GS to an Adventure Enduro for the last 20 years. This conversion is now available in the fifth generation: The Desierto V! From the first design sketch, over 3D simulations and intense driving tests with prototypes, through to series production, the Desierto V is entirely a child of the house of Touratech. Already at first glance, the Desierto V stands out from the standard GS, giving the impression of a stand-alone model with its striking appearance. The lines of the machine are skilfully taken up and developed to create a distinctive appearance with those edges so typical for Touratech.
Harmony of form and function:
- In addition to the new, individual design, you will be enchanted by the substantial improvement in the touring capability of your GS. The Desierto V combines maximum weather protection with optimal aerodynamics.
- The Desierto V consists of two main components: A panel made of fibre-reinforced polyurethane, as well as a windscreen made of high quality, splinter-resistant Plexiglass. The proven original BMW mechanism is still used to adjust the screen. The tinted screen adds to the striking Desierto V Adventure look.
- The lower section of the Desierto V fairing comes with a high-quality black paint finish as standard, which matches all available GS colour schemes perfectly.
- Installation is exceedingly easy and, thanks to the general operating permit (ABE), TÜV approval is not required.
- Naturally, the Desierto V also fits the Adventure, as well as the GS special models "Rally" and "Exclusive".
- Colour – Black
- Material – Plastic
- Weight – 2.7970
- Function – Ergonomics/ Design
- Street Legal – Yes