Certification: ECE|DOT Certified
Type: Full Face Helmet
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX delivers exceptional performance at an incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the MIPS energy management system, and an integrated communications port works with Sena or Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications. Qualifier DLX MIPS is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, Nutra Fog II anti-fog, anti-scratch face shield, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner, and a padded wind collar.
- Contoured Cheek Pads
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated communication port accommodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom systems.
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
- Transitions® Anti-fog and UV protection
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
- Weight: 1550 to 1650 Grams
- Certification: DOT / ECE Approved
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom (sold separately, separate mounting plate required)
Note: Helmet shown with an optional tinted shield. Transition shield included.