TYPE: Riding Gloves
Dainese drops the gauntlet with the 4 Stroke EVO Gloves. Premium trackworthy protection including distortion control in a short-cuff street package.
Certified to CE category II, the Dainese 4 Stroke EVO Gloves are designed for sport riders that are looking for track level protection in a short cuff package. Keeping the same ergonomics and level of protection as their race bred brethren, the 4 Stroke Gloves have composite stainless steel and TPR inserts, external little finger reinforcements, thermoplastic resin inserts and Dainese’s Distortion Control System. Grip and tactile feedback has been improved using micro-injections on the finger tips and the reinforced leather palms offer superior protection and feel.
- There are Composite inserts in preformed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin on the outside and at the joints of the little finger
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin
- Distortion Control on little finger
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm and the cuff
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – Pr-EN 13594/2010 Standard Level. 1
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Pre-curved fingers
- Micro-injection reinforcement on palm and a tightening strap
- The material is Cowhide leather and goatskin palm
- High tenacity fabric and a reinforced palm
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- There are perforation on inner side of finger