Type: Riding Jacket
Carve up canyons, back roads or the track. The Tutu cowhide leather Racing D1 Jacket zips to leather pants for true track protection on the street.
With all of the style and protection found in Dainese’s most expensive race grade leather jackets, the Racing D1 is everything you need to hit the street or the track. Co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts and race grade Tutu cowhide leather with strategically placed elasticated inserts, take protection and performance to the next level and give it that unique look and feel only found in high-end race jackets. A 360 degree connection zipper allows you to connect the Racing D1 to your favorite pair of Dainese leather pants for a weekend at the track or an afternoon of canyon carving. The versatile Racing D1 gives you track level performance for any ride.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert
- Jacket certified to CE Category II – 89/686/EEC Directive
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Perforated tutu Cowhide leather
- S1 fabric
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Full leather collar
- Waist adjustment with buttons
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Air inlets on the chest
- NanoFeel liner
- 3D Bubble lining
- Pockets for G1 and G2 back protector and Dual Chest Protectors
- Reflective inserts
- Soft insets
- Internal pockets (double chest zip)
- 2 outer pockets
- Denoted as Dainese * G. Racing D1 Pelle in Dainese catalog
There are no reviews yet.