DSG Race Pro V2 Black Riding Pant
It takes skill to stay cool on a hot day, especially when riding. You need gear that keeps you safe while also allowing air to hit your body to keep you cool and safe while riding. All of the above are accomplished by the DSG Race Pro V2 motorcycle pants. But then they take it a step further.
They take all of the great features of fully ventilated pants – comfort, proper stretch, convenient front pockets – and wrap them up in a technical package. We wanted to make sure the design was appealing to athletes. Those looking for ventilated riding pants that are affordable, dynamic, and practical need look no further. The DSG RacePro V2 motorcycle pants are the solution. These pants are manufactured to be paired with DSG Race Pro V2 jackets.
- Pre-curved pants give the rider additional comfort
- Stretch panels for a comfort fit
- Accordion panels on the knee and the back
- Lockable zippers
- Jacket connection zipper
- Calf zippers
- TPU Knee sliders
- Detachable knee sliders
- DSG FLEXEON CE Level 2 protectors offer the highest level of flexibility passing the EN1621-1:2012 impact tests conditions, for the knee and shin.
- DSG Race Pro V2 Pant come with DSG FLEXEON CE Level 2 Hip Protector.
- TPU Sliders on the knee
- Removable Sliders on the knees
- A highly durable and abrasion resistant 900 denier poly-fabric multi-textile design for long-lasting performance.
- High Abrasion 3D Polyester mesh
- Accordion panels at the knee and waist to give the rider comfort while riding with a curve.
- Stretch panel at the calf made of abrasion-resistant and stretchable Polyester Elastane fabric allows freedom of movement without sacrificing protection.
Increased Low Light Visibility: reflective DSG RacePro detailing on laterals and back for low light visibility.
No, the DSG Race Pro V2 riding pants are not waterproof.
The ventilation panels on the thighs allow for optimal airflow to keep the rider cool while wearing this pant while riding.
Adjustment straps at the waist with strap and loop to enhance the fit for the rider’s comfort.
Category: Riding Pants
There are no reviews yet.