HJC’s RPHA 11 Cal Crutchlow Special Moto GP Edition graphics on Flagship helmet of the HJC range, which provides extreme performance for high speed riding.
Certification-ECE and DOT Certified
Type-Full Face Helmet
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass.
- Aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter.
- A wider eye port provides a better peripheral vision for riders.
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system.
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior.
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quicker drying function than the previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses friendly EPS shape.
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high-speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets.
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens.