Rynox Air GT 4 Grey Hi Viz Orange Riding Jacket
This 4th avatar of the Air GT Jacket is crafted in an all-new aggressive styling with a sportier fit, specifically developed for your daily commutes and weekend adventures!
- Shoulder and Elbow:
Safe-Tech Viscoflex (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A
Safe-Tech Viscoflex (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
Powertector Air-Tec (South Korean) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A (New for 2023)
- Heavy Duty Textile:600D Dobby weave and PU coated polyester
- DWR Shell:DWR coat on polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System:Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit –
Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell:
Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- More Ventilation:
Redesigned mesh panels in armpits and chest for more ventilation than ever before
- Increased Low-Light Visibility:Retro-reflective panels on chest, arms and back
- Increased Day Time Visibility:
Hi-Viz trims on chest, arms and back (in Orange and Green colorways)
Under our MODULAYER system, you can buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Buy your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs.
Rynox Swarm Grey Winter Jacket
Rynox Vapour Pro Performance Base Layer Grey (Lower)
Rynox Vapour Pro Performance Base Layer Grey (Upper)
CATEGORY: Riding Jacket
There are no reviews yet.