Here is the next generation of the Sena *10C Pro* – in compact slender design, with improved integrated camera (4K/ 30 FPS), video tagging function, smart audio mix function, 4-way Bluetooth intercom with range up to 1.6 km and of course Bluetooth connections with sat nav, smartphone and music player.
It has a very compact and aerodynamic design and can therefore be attached very close to the helmet, which significantly reduces air resistance, minimises wind noise and provides excellent conditions for a genuine audio experience.
Thanks to the universal fastening option with clamp mount and/or adhesive mount and replaceable cable and boom microphone, you can attach the device to more or less any jet helmet, flip-up helmet or full-face helmet.
Capture your experiences on video, and add a live commentary or your favourite music. The device is either voice-activated or controlled via a user-friendly dial/pushbutton (Jog-Dial).
Features and functions:
Intercom connection (requires at least two compatible headsets):
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 4 bikers in conference and a max. range of 1600 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
- Intercom communication with headsets from other manufacturers (limited communication options; the Sena Headset is paired as a mobile phone)
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) – so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (smartphone must support voice activation)
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
Sat nav connection:
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Video resolution: Ultra HD (4K/30fps)
- Photo resolution: 12 MP (4:3)
- Photo modes: Single photo, photo burst and time lapse
- Smart Audio Mix: you can use this to transfer the audio track from the intercom communication and music from the mobile phone directly to the video
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous two-way intercom communication
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function – for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Integrated FM RDS radio
- Smartphone app for controlling and configuring the SENA *10C EVO*
- Menu voice control for camera and headset
- Menu status announcements
- Automatic volume adjustment according to travel speed and background noise.
- Software update via USB port (PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 20 hours (talk time only)
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Device can be used while it is charging
- MicroSD card (U3 or higher) up to 128 GB (not included in package)
- CE, FCC, IC Certification
- SENA *10C EVO* control unit
- Clamp mount with removable wired and boom microphone and stereo speakers
- Adhesive pad mount (alternative to clamp mount)
- Operating Instructions