TYPE: Dainese Riding Jackets
The Sauris 2 D-DRY® jacket has been designed to provide comfort and performance on the hottest days and effective waterproof protection in the rain.
Thanks to its 70% highly ventilated mesh construction, it is the perfect choice for summer travel, even in the most unpredictable climates. Windproof and waterproof to 20,000 mm, the D-DRY® outer layer provides effective protection against the elements, allowing riders to enjoy the trip without ever being caught out in a storm or sudden cold spell. The waterproof shell is lightweight and foldable and can be conveniently stored in the back pocket of the jacket.
Cordura® fabric, D-Stone™ inserts in the areas most subject to impact, removable composite protectors at the elbows and shoulders, and pockets for a back protector, on the back, and for a double chest protector, on the front, guarantee the highest Dainese safety standards.
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 2 outer pockets
- High tenacity mesh structure
- Pocket for Pro-armor chest 2 pcs
- Pr EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Reflective inserts
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck strap adjustment
- Sleeves adjustment
- Wrists strap adjustments
- Cordura® fabric
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Removable Pro-Armor on Elbows certified to EN 1621.1 Lev. 2
- Removable Pro-Armor on Shoulders certified to EN 1621.1 Lev. 2
- 70% highly ventilated mesh
- Laminated Stretch Packable D-dry Shell Included
There are no reviews yet.