Royal Enfield Striker Black Riding Gloves
TYPE: Royal Enfield Riding Gloves
- Made of Polyester, these are rain-proof, winter-riding gloves built to keep your hands warm and comfortable.
- The Knox knuckle and Knox SPS protectors provide enhanced safety on rides that go beyond the map.
- A wiper on the left-hands index finger further adds utility.
- 100% Polyester
- Glove Microfiber
- PU Fabric
- Knuckles: KNOX knuckle protectors
- Palm:KNOX SPS (scaphoid protection system)
- Grip: Microsuede (50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane) palm
- CERTIFICATION: CE CERTIFIED
- Waterproof with special membrane lining and rain-proof polyester composition
- Warm micro polar fleece lining for winter riding
- Wiper for added utility
- Highly protective with Knox knuckle and Knox SPS protectors
- Poly stretch fabric for flexibility
- Long cuff for larger coverage area
- Adjustable strap with velcro to avoid slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
There are no reviews yet.