Certification: ECE Certified
Type: Flip-Up Helmet
The Neotec Helmets have a newly designed cheek pad with a noise isolator which helps in noise reduction and enhances optimum wearing comfort.
- Prepared for SENA communication system
- 3 Different outer shell constructions, ultra lightweight by innovative shell molding technology, wind tunnel developed for perfect aerodynamics
- Innovative two-stage locking system in opened state allows P/J double homologation, Stainless steel pivot locking system
- Completely new design, specially shaped for optimum sealing, minimized optical distortions
- Organic and multi-composite fibers in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels.
- Mist-retardant CNS-3 Pin lock system including pin lock visor which is fast and easy to change
- Stainless steel micro Ratchet system which can be easily adjusted.
- 360 Degree stainless steel Pivot locking system for safe locking of the face cover
- QSV-1 Sun Visor is DIN EN1836 approved
- 3D detachable and washable Cheek pads and Centre pad for better care and individual adjustment
- Detachable and washable Chinstrap cover for ease of cleaning
- Multiple venting and extraction for optimum ventilation performance
- Integrated Spoiler for optimized aero dynamical performance
- Integrated Vortex-Generator for Active noise canceling
- Newly designed chin spoiler (Aero deflector) gives relaxed ride through fewer turbulence