Certification: ECE Certified
Type: Full Face Helmet
- The interior system of Shoei Helmet is designed in such a way that the Mouth is enlarged to ease the breathing difficulty and is adjustable to the riding position.
- The lockshield mechanism helps in unexpected opening of a shield in case of accidents.
- The tear-off mask enables the hot air generated in the cheek area to get ventilated and there are 6 air inlets and 6 outlets.
- The Modular center pad is adjustable according to the head shape of each rider.
- Vortex generators in small projections are equipped on both sides of the shield. It reduces drag and lifts.
- These devices reduced lift and drag by 3% and 10% respectively compared with the former model measured in in-house wind tunnel facility, and yawing which influences shaking of the helmet in high speed riding by 50%. The stability of the helmet is improved and load to a rider in high-speed riding is largely reduced.
- Unnecessary stress on the shell is reduced peeling wind on shell surface by small edges on top and chin areas of shell.
- A rear flap is equipped to the rear stabilizer in new shape on a rear head area in addition to shell design.
- Removable lower air spoiler is equipped to chin-bar. It protects contributes to the improvement of aerodynamic performance controlling air stream.
- In addition to the standard equipped component, rear flap in narrower size is available as an option. It shows higher kinematic performance especially in such a situation as circuit with many corners where a rider has to face sideways.